I know everyone thinks they have the world’s best mom, but I am pretty convinced I struck gold! Mom, you rock, and you are my rock! I don’t know what I would do without you!
Here are 15 of my favorite things about my mom!
- She always puts others before herself and is one of the most genuine and generous people that I know.
- My friends love her like she is their own mom.
- She is hilarious… when she isn’t trying to embarrass me.
- She taught me to be kind and to treat others how I would want to be treated.
- She committed to being a cheer mom because that’s what I love… From driving back and forth to practice, taking us to cheer competitions, putting our hair in ponytails when we wouldn’t sit still, she’s done it all.
- She also stepped up to coach high school cheerleading, trust me people, it’s a lot of work.
- She has always encouraged me to be an individual and not follow the crowd.
- She is the best cook, EVER.
- She has taught me to love Jesus.
- If I ever need to talk to her about anything, she is always there to listen.
- She enjoys eating at a good restaurant as much as I do.
- From going to the movies in our pjs to a Maroon 5 concert, she is almost always down for an adventure.
- It’s usually pretty easy to convince her to let me listen to my Justin Bieber cd on a roadtrip.
- She has fed my shopping/clothing addiction.
- I have never, ever, doubted her love for me.
I Love You!