Hi friends, this is my second week in Springfield and I am having so much fun. Speaking of seconds, this is my second Tobi post, see the first one here. Below are some random thoughts about my outfit, my life here, and other random things!
- I love retro styles and burgundy so this jumper was love at first sight.
- Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about how I can’t wait to have my own online store when I’m older. I am constantly thinking about the clothes I want to carry, the girls I want to style, and the site I want to have. I swear I’m inspired by everything these days from Instagram to street style, other bloggers, other sites. I’m totally soaking it all up right now.
- I don’t think I have mentioned it on here yet but I am going in for round 2 of college cheerleading next year. It has been so weird not having practice everyday this summer but I am enjoying a little bit of extra free time. But I can’t wait to see all my teammates in the fall, I miss them so much.
- I am obsessed with Girl Boss, the Netflix show and the book! The clothes are so cool, I seriously wish I could pull off flare jeans and platform boots the way Sofia does and her willingness to take risks and ignore what others think makes her my actual spirit animal. She rocks!
- Springfield is so fun, they have some really cute boutiques and lots of cool restaurants, I’ll round up my favorites in a future post.
- I am babysitting some kids while I am here and they are the coolest, I’m loving it.
- I am obsessed with PLL this season, for any of you that are as crazy as me and like to read A theories this one is insane.
- I am sitting at Starbucks right now because the new apartment doesn’t have wifi yet, I got the peach green tea lemonade to try and it’s pretty yummy, would recommend.
- I finished the book American Dreamer by Tommy Hilfiger earlier this year and it was sooooo good. I love Tommy Hilfiger style and for anyone interested in fashion business I would highly recommend. Are any of you as obsessed with the Gigi X Tommy collection as much as I am because I can’t get over it.
Have a great weekend! Xoxo, Sam
This post is in collaboration with Tobi, but as always all opinions are my own