Gym Bag: Bloom Studio and Gifts | Water Bottle: Bloom Studio and Gifts | “After This We’re Getting Pizza” Yoga Mat (not pictured): Bloom Studio and Gifts | Sport Bra: Victoria’s Secret | My Favorite Leggings Ever: Victoria’s Secret | Sneakers: Nike, Similar
Are the water bottle and gym bag not the #truth? For real, though! Honestly, if it weren’t for cheer, I would hardly ever get a workout in! But whether it’s cheer practice or on my own time, I am a sucker for cute workout clothes and accessories. Pizza after a good workout is always good motivation for me and I think these hilarious accessories are the perfect reminder to do some extra lunges and crunches so you can indulge later, guilt free. I got this adorable Nike tank top on the clearance rack at Macy’s for less than 6 bucks. I REPEAT, LESS THAN SIX BUCKS… And these sneakers, only $27. If you’re looking for cute Nike workout gear that is affordable, Macy’s clearance is where it’s at. This sport bra and these leggings are my absolute favorite. I’ve tried many brands and I always go back to VS. They are so comfortable and fit so well and I hate working out in anything else. When I bought this set it was buy the bra and get the leggings free! I hope they do that sale again soon because I need more!
I hope you find a good workout sale this week! Xoxo, Sam
I know everyone thinks they have the world’s best mom, but I am pretty convinced I struck gold! Mom, you rock, and you are my rock! I don’t know what I would do without you!
Here are 15 of my favorite things about my mom!
- She always puts others before herself and is one of the most genuine and generous people that I know.
- My friends love her like she is their own mom.
- She is hilarious… when she isn’t trying to embarrass me.
- She taught me to be kind and to treat others how I would want to be treated.
- She committed to being a cheer mom because that’s what I love… From driving back and forth to practice, taking us to cheer competitions, putting our hair in ponytails when we wouldn’t sit still, she’s done it all.
- She also stepped up to coach high school cheerleading, trust me people, it’s a lot of work.
- She has always encouraged me to be an individual and not follow the crowd.
- She is the best cook, EVER.
- She has taught me to love Jesus.
- If I ever need to talk to her about anything, she is always there to listen.
- She enjoys eating at a good restaurant as much as I do.
- From going to the movies in our pjs to a Maroon 5 concert, she is almost always down for an adventure.
- It’s usually pretty easy to convince her to let me listen to my Justin Bieber cd on a roadtrip.
- She has fed my shopping/clothing addiction.
- I have never, ever, doubted her love for me.
I Love You!
Shirt: Philanthropy (Cape Location) | Gifts: Annie Em’s at Home | Location: The Old Feed Store
Okay people, if you’re anything like me, you wait until the very last minute to get gifts for EVERYTHING! I need two hands to count the holidays I’ve been scrambling the day before to find the perfect present, and Mother’s Day is no exception! Annie Em’s at Home is a charming little store in downtown cape with a wide variety of gifts and home decor that are perfect for Mother’s Day. Above are some of my personal favorite items for the occasion.
From the books to the card, all of these things are super customizable which I think is really special and I’m sure your mom will adore. The books are my favorite of the bunch. The red one has topics that you fill in about your mom describing the reasons you love her, and the floral is already filled in for you. Not only are they super meaningful but the beautiful covers would look great on a coffee table or shelf. The candles match perfectly and they smell super yummy, I can’t decide which I like more. And the cards… The covers are so cute, but I love that they are blank so you can write your mom a personal note on the inside.
Be sure to give your mom some extra love next week!
**Photography: Emma Staley, follow her on Instagram @emmabeenice
Hello everyone! After talking myself in and out of it for months, I have decided to take a leap and launch my own blog. I have always loved expressing myself through my clothes and am so excited to share my style with you! Original Sam Smith is a place to document my style and other things that I love.
I find a lot of inspiration in celebrity styles. My posts will include many styles you see in magazines and on tv but will be a little more “everyday ready” and budget friendly ;). My faith, family, and friends are very important to me and I pray that my love for them will shine through.
I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions or would like to chat, please email me at email@example.com.
I am so honored that you are choosing to follow me and my life. Please visit often.